WAH Cantt Jobs – Latest Jobs in Pakistan
WAH Cantt Jobs – Latest Jobs in Pakistan. Wah Industries Limited (WIL) being a Public Limited Company 100% owned Commercial Enterprise of Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) established in 1958 and incorporated under the Companies Ordinance 1913, now Companies Act 2017. Wah Clothing (Pvt) Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of WIL and engaged in manufacturing of PLCE items / Army Uniforms and market demand Stitched Garments, is looking for motivated and competent candidates for Wah Clothing (Pvt) Limited (WCPL). Officer for the post of Manager is required on urgent basis. For more detail visit our website: www.wahindustries.com.pk. Applications are invited for the following post:-
||BE Mechanical Engineering
||Minimum 8-10 years in
relevant field (Preferably Army Retired Officer)
||Market Competitive / Negotiable
Terms and Conditions
- For WAH Cantt Jobs appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of one year which may be extendable on performance basis.
- Interested candidates are required to apply on the prescribed form available on website and also enclose attested copies of educational certificates, domicile certificate, Candidate National Identity Card (CNIC), and latest recent Passport size colour photograph within 15 days after publication of this advertisement on the following address mentioned in Bold and Italic font.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Last date of submission of application form is 15 days of the advertisement published in the newspaper.
- No Transport and Daily Allowance (TA/DA) will be given to the candidates called for Test/ Interviews.
- All rules and regulations will be applied on the candidates according to the country and company policy.
The advertisement is published in Daily Jang Newspaper on 30th June, 2020 and last date to submit application is 15 days of the advertisement, which is: 15th July, 2020. Send your application to: (Company Secretary) WAH CLOTHING (PVT) LTD, Quaid Avenue, WAH CANTT. Phone No. 051-4903196, 051-905523281