Storeman Jobs in Islamabad 2020
President Secretariat Jobs
Storeman Jobs in Islamabad, president secretariat (public) Aiwan-e-Sadr invite applications from suitable candidates are invited for filling up the following vacant posts:-
|Name of Post & BPS
||Number of Post
||Educational Qualification / Experience
||Matric with five years experience in the trade
A retired JCO SMT from Army with experience in the trade
|18 to 28 Years
30 to 40 Years
- For Storeman Jobs Applicants already in Government service may apply Through Proper Channel.
- Relaxation in age limit of five (05) years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government instructions
- No Transport & Daily Allowance will be allotted for the purpose of test/ interview.
- Only those applicants will be called for test/ interview, who’s shortlisted.
- The competent and responsible authority reserves the right to postpone or cancel recruitment process at the any stage.
- Information which is provided in the form shall be verified in-case of offer of appointment. In-case of any fake or forged information, President’s Secretariat (Personal) reserves the rights to dismiss your candidature at any stage (even after employment, if it revealed later) and to initiate a legal and strong action against the applicant.
How to Apply:
- Application on plain paper may be forwarded to the undersigned at President’s Secretariat (Personal), Aiwan-e-Sadr, Islamabad through Pakistan post or any other courier agency by hand submission of application is not allowed.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Due date of submission of form is fifteen – 15 days from the advertisement.
- Complete Bio data with two passport size photographs and attested copies of education and experience certificates may be attached with the application form.
- Attested copies of CNIC must be attached with the application form.
The advertisement is published in Daily Express Newspaper on 1st July, 2020 and last date to submit application is 16th July, 2020. Send your application to: President’s Secretariat (Personal), Aiwan-e-Sadr, Islamabad