SHC Jobs – Vacant Posts at High Court of Sindh
Sindh High Court Jobs
SHC Jobs – Applications are invited for Vacant Posts at High Court of Sindh for the following posts:
- Security Coordinator (BPS-10)
- Junior Computer Operator (BPS-07)
- Junior Hardware / Network Technician (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-07)
- CCTV Operator (BPS-06)
- I.T Archivers (BPS-05)
- Electrician (BPS-05)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-05)
- Book Binder (BPS-05)
- Daftary (BPS-05)
- I.T Helper (BPS-04)
- Farash (BPS-03)
- Chowkidar (BPS-03)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-03)
- Gardener (BPS-03)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
- Plumber (BPS-02)
- Carpenter (BPS-02)
Procedure to Submit Application
- For SHC Jobs All the candidates are required to send their application(s) on prescribed Application Form available with this advertisement along with attested copies of educational document(s), CNIC, Domicile & P.R.C., two passport size photographs & valid Driving License (only for the post of Driver and Dispatch Rider) on or before 22nd June, 2020 to the Registrar, Sindh High Court, Court Road, Karachi or candidate may directly submit application in the Dispatch Branch of High Court of Sindh, Karachi. Candidates can download the application form from the official website i.e. www.sindhhighcourt.gov.pk/jobs.php.
- Separate Application forms may be filled / send for each post, if applying for more than on post.
- Incomplete applications will not and should not be entertained and will be rejected without giving any reason.
- Government Servants should apply through proper channel.
- Relaxation in age limit would be given only to suitable candidate.
- Only shortlisted and suitable candidates/ applicants will be called for test and interview.
- The candidates who have already applied for the post of I.T Archive (Sr. No. 6) and I.T Helper (Sr No. 11) are not required to apply / submit application again.
- No TA/ DA (Transport Allowance and Daily Allowance) will be paid to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
The advertisement is published in DAWN Newspaper on 6th June, 2020 and last date to send application is: 22nd June, 2020. Send your application form to: The Learned Registrar, High Court of Sindh, Karachi