Section Officer Job at Islamabad – OTS Online Apply
Section Officer Job
Section Officer Job at Islamabad – OTS Online Apply. Applications are invited to fill in the following vacant posts in a constitutional organization in Islamabad. The candidates fulfill the prescribed qualifications/ experience for the post may send their application on the given proforma, complete in all respect to Open Testing Service (OTS) within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement. Applications are invited for the following post:-
- Section Officer (BS-17)
- Attested photocopies of last educational qualification, Domicile, CNIC and two recent passport size color photographs shall be attached with the prescribed application proforma.
- The posts will be filled on regular basis, with a probation period of two years. However, if deemed necessary the employment will be offered initially on contract basis which may be regularized subject to satisfactory performance.
- Persons already in government service shall apply through proper channel and should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA (Transport and Daily Allowance) will be paid for the test/ interview.
- In the exigency of service, the number of posts can be increased or decreased as the case may be.
- The candidates shall mention the age as on cutoff date of application.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
How to Apply
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on Open Testing service (OTS) website www.ots.org.pk
- Application must be received at the given address not later than fifteen (15) days of the publication of the advertisement.
- OTS will not be responsible for late receipt of application send through post or by any other service.
- Application submitted by hands is not going to consider.
The advertisement is published in Daily The Nation Newspaper on 3rd July, 2020 and last date to submit application is 18th July, 2020. Send your application to: Office No – 1, Central Avenue Road, Bahria Twon Phase – 6, Islamabad. Contact No: 051-111687222