Project Director Position Jobs for PUEET
Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Science & Technology
Project Director Position – Ministry of Science and Technology (MoST) intends to hire Project Director for establishing Pak university of Engineering and Emerging Technologies (PUEET) in the Prime Minister House. The position shall provide integrated direction, managements, and leadership in the administrative and financial planning and budgeting for first developing a feasibility study for PUEET and then leading it for its implementation both for its Construction and Establishment Of envisioned centers of excellences (CoE) In three years. Project Director Position for Pak University of Engineering and Emerging Technologies (PUEET). Applications are invited for the following post:-
- Project Director
Knowledge Skills & Abilities Required
- Pakistani National having Master’s degree from HEC recognize institution in the field of Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Bio-Engineering.
- Candidates having MBA and Master ‘s in Project Management in addition to above will be given preference.
- Fifteen (15) years of leadership experience preferably in the designing and delivering of projects related to the emerging technology fields,
- Candidates with diverse experience in multiple fields of education related projects would be also preferred.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations end procedures, ‘formulating policy and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Knowledge of University business practices and procedures,
- Knowledge of current developments and trends in university test practices, project management, and related technology.
- Skill in business and financial planning and management.
- Should have good international exposure and expertise in managing large projects and developing institutions.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present effectively to shall and large groups.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully direct, coordinate, and strategically integrate multiple developments, enhancement, and/or modification in project at an institutional level.
- Ability to effectively manage large diverse team of technical managerial/ supervisory professional and support staff.
- Physically fit with sound health, strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Demonstrated vision of -ability’ to develop and implement short and long range plans, systems, capacity, technology, and operational plans.
The advertisement is published in Daily The Nation Newspaper on 25th June, 2020 and last date to submit application is 15 days of the advertisement, which is 10th July, 2020. Send your application to: Accounts Officer (DB), Ministry of Science & Technology (MoST), Government of Pakistan, 1-Constitution Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad. Ph: 051-9205209