PPSC Advertisement No.17/2020 – PPSC Jobs Today
PPSC Advertisement No.17/2020
PPSC Advertisement No.17/2020 – PPSC Jobs Today. Applications are invite for the following posts before the last date 3rd August, 2020. Send your application online by visiting Punjab Public Service Commission – PPSC Website.
PPSC Advertisement No.17/2020 Positions
- LABOUR INSPECTOR
- NURSING ASSISTANT
Conditions and Instructions
- For PPSC Advertisement No.17/2020 Negative marking shall be done in test and Zero Point Five (0.25) mark shall be deducted if candidate incorrect answer for each Multiple Choice Question in all Objective (MCQs) papers.
- For all positions to be filled through ability test followed by interview after test or maybe interview alone, the number of chances will be restricted to (3) three. However, if an applicant qualify the interview held but is not recommended for appointment because of shortage of positions, his chance will not be considered as availed however chance of applicants who does not qualify the written ability test or interview, He/She shall be considered as availed.
- For the position of Lecturer in Education Department, an applicant who applied for more than one subject, shall be allowed (3) – three chances in each subject for which She/He is a candidate in accordance to the policy mentioned by Punjab Public Service Commission – PPSC.
- In case, an applicant claims experience and have a certificate from private company or entity, She/He must bring Documentary proof at the mean time of interview that the company/ entity is already registered with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan – SECP, Registrar of the company or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which Her/ His application for the position will be considered rejected.
- The applicants will ensure that after applying for a particular position they shall immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate – (DPC)/ No Objection Certificate – NOC in their concerned Departments & provide the No Objection Certificate also called NOC or Departmental Permission Certificate (DPC) at the time of interview (if called by the commission).