PPPPA Jobs 2020 – Employment Opportunities
PPPPA Jobs 2020 – Employment Opportunities. Government of the Punjab has established Punjab Public Private Partnership Authority (PPPPA) as one window solution for identification, project development, execution and M&E of Public Private Partnership projects in collaboration with private sector and facilitate their participation in the provision of Public Infrastructure and services in Punjab.
The Punjab PPP Authority is looking for highly qualified, experienced, and motivated professionals with requisite skill set against following positions:
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Deputy Director General (Monitoring)
- Deputy Director General (Evaluations)
- Deputy Director General (Administration)
- Deputy Director General (Fund Management)
- Deputy Director General (Engineering Market Development)
- Deputy Director General (Capital Market Development)
- Deputy Director General – Projects (Infrastructure)
- Deputy Director General – Projects (Social Sector)
- Legal Advisor
- Financial Advisor
- Information Technology Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Human Resource (HR) Specialist
- Environment Specialist
- Gender & Social Safeguard Specialist
- Communication Specialist
- Contract Specialist
- Manager Administration
- Manager (Budget & Account)
- Assistant Manager (Monitoring)
- Assistant Manager (Evaluation)
- Assistant Manager (Engineering Market Development)
- Assistant Manager (Capital Market Development)
- Assistant Manager (Legal)
- Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst)
- Accounts Officer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Land Surveyor
- Liaison Officers Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Office Secretary
- Daak Runner
- Office Boy
Terms & Conditions
- Applicants domiciled in Punjab Province of Pakistan should apply online through Punjab Job Portal website www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk latest by 28th July 2020.
- Only on-line applications will be accepted.
- No hard copy of application will be accepted.
- Detailed eligibility criteria and Terms of References are available on PPP Cell website: www.ppp.puniab.gov.pk as well as on Punjab Job Portal website www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to upload the scan copies of their academic and job experience certificates while applying against any of the above position(s).
- incomplete applications or those received without relevant documents shall be rejected.
- The age of the applicant will be counted on the date of submission of the application.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- All appointments on above position posts will be made only on contract basis.
- The salaries for each position are negotiable within the given range mentioned against each post.
- However, the Recruitment Committee shall fix the salaries commensurate with the qualification experience and skill set of the selected candidates.
- In-service employees of the Public Sector Organization may apply against above vacancies through proper channel along with departmental No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- In case of their selection against any of the above vacancies, their salaries shall be fixed in accordance with the instructions of the Finance Department, Govt. of the Punjab in this regard.
- Only short listed candidates must be invited for test and interview.
- No Transport and Daily Allowance will be admissible.
Manager Admin, Punjab Public Private Partnership Authority, Government of the Punjab, Pakistan, PASSCO Building, 11-Kashmir Road, Upper Ground Floor, Lahore. Phone: +92-042-99206005