PMC Nawabshah Jobs 2020 – Urgent Staff Required
PMC Nawabshah Jobs
PMC Nawabshah Jobs 2020 – Urgent Staff Required. In the current pandemic wake of the Corona virus (COVID-19) and in pursuance of Health emergency declared in Sindh Province, the Health Department, PMC Hospital Nawabshah District Shaheed Benazirabad, invites the applications required for COVID-19 ( Corona Virus )from interested candidates hiring for HDU against the following posts fixed pay equivalent to their grades for the period of 89 days (extendable) on their satisfactory performance. Applications are invited for the following post:-
- ICU Technician
- ENT Technician
- Laboratory Technician
- X-Ray Technician
- Dialysis Technician
- ECG Technician
- Computer Operator
- Lift Driver
- Security Guard
- For PMC Nawabshah Jobs 2020 The recruitment shall be made purely on temporary basis for (89) days (extendable).
- This is non-transferable Job & transfer request shall be disqualify the candidate for further retention in the Department.
- Candidates passing relevant field experience shall be given preference.
- Submit your CV on or before 4-7-2020, indicating complete information regarding qualification, experience, domicile, present address, postal address and contact and CNIC No. at official email address
- [email protected]
- Short listed candidates will be called for interview to be held at PMC Hospital Nawabshah.
- No TA/DA (Transport Allowance and Daily Allowance) will be paid.
- Candidates having must be domicile and PRC of District Shaheed Benazirabad.
- Please bring all the original documents at the time of interview.
- Upper age limit of (15) year in all the Department of Government of Sindh accorded as per Notification No.SOI (I (SGA&CD) 5-64/2011) Dated 14-9-2018 shall be applicable.
- All the revered quota will be observed as per Sindh Government policy.
- Health Department has the right to withdraw / amend the recruitment processes at any stage or cancel / reduce / increase the vacancies to advertised.
The advertisement is published in Daily DAWN Newspaper on 3rd July, 2020 and last date to submit application is 4th July, 2020. Send your application by email to: [email protected]