Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2020
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2020. As part of its reforms agenda, Government of Pakistan intends to hire a highly qualified, experienced and dynamic Pakistani national professional as Director General, Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority to carry out its revitalization plan for the Authority.
Successful candidate shall be offered market-based competitive salary, commensurate with the qualification and experience.
TENURE / TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Initial contract shall be for a period of two (02) years, extendable for another one (01) year, on terms and conditions of service as determined by the Federal Government.
Qualification & Experience
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business/Public Administration, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Law or Management from a reputable educational institution, duly recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan. A relevant higher degree will be given due weightage.
- Should possess a minimum of 20 years of proven track record with large public/corporate organizations / multinational companies, with at least 07 years at a senior executive / decision-making level. Experience in an aviation sector related organization with international exposure will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with major economic and technological trends in civil aviation and an in-depth knowledge of local and global Aviation matters, including commercialization, project management, and experience of conducting international agreements.
- Should possess multi-disciplinary policy and strategy formulation ability to plan civil aviation functions as a regulatory and operational body.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Ability to formulate and achieve strategic goals and objectives.
- Ability and interpersonal skills to lead a team of highly experienced, professional and technical staff to achieve the strategic goals and maintain harmonious working relationships in a diversified environment.
- Proven ability to take ownership of all responsibilities and to honor commitments, to exercise mature judgment, to recognize key issues and analyze relevant information, to make feasible recommendations and to take sound decisions.
Maximum 57 years on 31st July, 2020.
- Candidates satisfying the above criteria may submit their applications along with C.V by email to [email protected] or apply to Section Officer (CAA), Aviation Division, 08th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days of publishing of this advertisement.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the interview.
- For further information, contact: 051-9244287, Fax: 051-9244424.
The advertisement is published in Daily Mashriq Newspaper on 4th July, 2020 and last date to submit application is 19th July, 2020. Send your application by email to: [email protected] or send your documents to: Section Officer (CAA), Aviation Division, 08th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad