NEPRA Jobs 2020 – Apply via OTS
NEPRA Jobs 2020 – National Electric Power Regulatory Authority is mandated to deal with the matters pertaining to generation, transmission and distribution of electric power services; thereby requires the services of suitable Professionals / Staff for its Head Office as listed below:
Advertisement No. 01
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- Office Assistant
Advertisement No. 02
- Consultant CSR
- Assistant Legal Advisor
- Private Secretary
- Transport Supervisor
- Health & Safety Expert
- Assistant Director (Legal)
General Terms & Conditions
- Age will be counted up to closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
- Selected candidates will be posted at Head Office/Regional Offices or anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of the organization.
- Applicant shall present his/her original documents along with set of attested copies of Degree/ Certificate issued by HEC/Recognized Board/Universities/Institutes and other relevant documents at the time of interview.
- In case of any sort of candidate information furnished by the applicant found fake/ false or bogus, the particular individual candidate shall stand cancelled & legal action shall be taken according to rules and laws of Pakistan.
- The candidates are strictly required to mention the post applied for on the top corner of envelope.
- Incoming applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- By hand applications will not be accepted/entertained.
- The Authority reserves the right to cancel or dismiss the recruitment process at any stage and the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any phase without giving any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for written test/interview.
- Applicant shall apply directly on Open Testing Service (OTS) website. After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check Open Testing Service (OTS) website i.e. www.ots.org.pk for important announcement (procedures for Roll No. /Screening Test Schedule/Result etc.) related to recruitment against the above posts.
- Information provided by applicants in application form will be verified. In case of any false/ fake or forged information, organization reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any phase (even after employment if so found later) and to initiate legal action against the candidate.
How to Apply
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on Open Testing Service website (www.ots.org.pk)
- Please submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of designation banks.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- Candidate may send applications on prescribed application form with online deposit slip (original copy) within 15 days after the advertisement by address given below.
The advertisement is published in Daily Express Newspaper on 5th July, 2020 and last date to submit application is 20th July, 2020. Download your Challan Form from OTS Website and send it to: Manager Operation, Open Testing Service Pakistan, Office # , Central Avenue, Bahria Town, Phase VI, Islamabad. Ph: 051-111-687-222