MNFSR Jobs – National Food Security and Research
MNFSR Jobs – Applications are invited from the suitable, energetic and self-motivated candidates for the appointment to the following temporary vacancies (likely to become permanent) in Animal Quarantine Department, Karachi and its subordinate offices. Candidate possessing the requisite qualification, age, experience and domicile of the respective province are eligible to apply.
- Steno typist (BPS-14)
- Driver (BPS-05)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
- The Posts will be filled purely on merit basis in a transparent way & in accordance with the general recruitment policy of Establishment Division’s.
- General concession of relaxation of upper age limit up to five years shall be available to all the candidates as per the provisions of the Establishment Division’s O.M.No.F.9/2/91-R.5, dated 28.11.2000 and O.M.No.F.9/2/91-R.3 24.06.2010. Moreover, 05 years general relaxation in upper age limit has been clubbed in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Establishment Division’s Notification SRO No.1079(1)/93 dated 4.11.1993 as amended from time to time. The minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall be calculated from the closing date of applications.
- Government servants should apply through proper channel and advance copies will not be accepted. NOC from the parent department shall have to be produced at the time of test/interview, failing which applicant will not be allowed for test/interview.
- Only eligible and short-listed candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear for test/interview and have to bring original testimonials including CNIC, educational documents and valid driving license for the post of driver. In case of any false or wrong information candidature of the applicant will be cancelled.
- Duly filed form in all respects along with attested photo copies of CNIC, 02 passport size photographs in blue background, educational transcripts, experience certificates, domicile and other supporting documents shall reach to the Director, Animal Quarantine Department, House No. 69/4,5-D, Nursery, PECHS Block-6 Shahra-e-Faisal, Karachi Phone No: 021-34552679 within 15 days of publication of this advertisement through courier service/UMS/Registered Post.
- In case the candidate intends to apply for more than one post, separate application must be submitted for each post to be applied.
- The appointment of the successful candidates will be terminated alongside initiating legal proceedings in case of any information/ documents furnished by the applicant is found incorrect at any time during the recruitment process or after entry into Govt. service.
- Incomplete applications as well as applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Applicants must keep visiting AQD website www.aqd.gov.pk from time to time for the schedule of the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the test/interview or for initial joining to the place of appointment.
- Competent Authority reserves and have the right to fill any No of mentioned above posts.
Address: (Dr. Muhammad ilyas) Director Animal Qurantine Department, House No. 69/4,5-D Nursery, PECHS Block-6 Shahra-e-Faisal, Karachi