Mirpur University jobs for Vice Chancellor
Mirpur University jobs for Vice Chancellor. In compliance of the orders of the Supreme Court of AJ&K dated 15-02-2020, fresh applications and nominations for the position of the Vice Chancellor, Mirpur University of Science & Technology (MUST), Azad Kashmir are invited from eminent academicians/scholars of international repute having, inter alia, the following attributes:
- Should have a Ph. D degree or equivalent in any subject from a reputable University recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
- Candidate must have attained the minimal rank of full University Professor or similar in an academic or re-search organisation.
- Should have rich experience in academic and financial management with proven track record of skills in initiating and managing change, strategic planning, overseeing implementation and the capability of mobilizing resources for the University and its research programmes and collaboration with national and international institutions / agencies.
- Candidate must have capability and required experience of research mobilization, proper leadership qualities for making policies in relation to efficient & effective management of all kinds of affairs of the University.
- Candidate should have to their credit quality research publications in Higher Education Commission recognized journals.
- Should not be more than 65 years of age on last date for submission of applications.
Last Date of Submission of Application
- The applications for Mirpur University jobs, the candidates complete in all respect should reach the office of the Secretary Presidential Affairs/Secretary Search Committee, President’s Block, Kashmir House, F-5/2, Islamabad, latest by 13th July, 2020 before the close time of office hours.
- The candidates who is short listed by the Search Committee shall be called for interview
- Appropriately experienced candidates capable of taking up the challenge of the position may apply by sending a letter of intent, curriculum vitae along with self quantification on the prescribed format available at the link www.must.edu.pk/index.php/advertisements. The letter of intent should explain, in less than 1000 words, their vision of the strengths and possibilities of development and sustenance of institution’s programmes.
The advertisement is published in Daily Express Newspaper on 7th July, 2020 and last date to submit application is 13th July, 2020. Download your Application Form from the Website and send it to: Secretary Presidential Affairs/ Secretary Search Committee, President’s Block, Kashmir House, F-5/2, Islamabad.