Lyari General Hospital Jobs 2020 – Staff Required
Lyari General Hospital – GH Jobs 2020 – Hiring of Technical Staff. In pursuance of the Section 3(i) of the Sindh Epidemic disease Act-2014 and in wake of emergency declared in the province for Corona Virus (COVID-19) in order to meet the acute shortage of Staff in ICU / HDU, the competent authority has kindly allowed this office to hire the required Technical Staff for this Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital.
This hiring will be on fixed pay (mentioned against each category) for the period of Eighty Nine (89) days (Extendable, subject to the satisfactory performance). Applications are invited for the following post:-
- VIE Tank Operator (Central Oxygen Plant)
- Electro Medical Mechanic
- Computer Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- AC & Refrigerator Technician
- Anesthesia Technician
- X-Ray Technician
- Lab Technician
- E.C.G. Technician
- 1.C.U. Attendant
- Dark Room Attendant
- X-Ray Attendant
- For Lyari General Hospital Jobs 2020 Applications should be type written, clearly mentioning the Post applied for with reference to this advertisement.
- Applicants are directed/ order to submit to their applications in the establishment department of the institute.
- Submitted applications must include certificate from the educational institute, (02) Two copies of CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Character Certificate and (02) Passport Size Photographs.
- All documents must be duly attested by the Gazetted Officer BS-17 or above.
- Last date for submission of application is Friday 10th July 2020
- Emailed or incomplete applications will not be entertained /considered, application received after 10th July 2020 will also not be considered.
- Interviews before the selection committee will be held on 16th, 17th, 18th & 19th July 2020 (from 09:30 to 15:00 Hours) at Sindh Govt. Lyari Genera] Hospital.
- No TA/DA (Transport Allowance and Daily Allowance) will be given to the invited candidates.
The advertisement is published in Daily Express Newspaper on 2nd July, 2020 and last date to submit application is 10th July, 2020. Send your application to: Naveed Ahmed Shaikh, Medical Superintendent, Sindh Govt Lyari General Hospital, Karachi