KP Jobs 2020 – Careers in Various Departments
KPK Jobs 2020
KP Jobs 2020 – Careers in Various Departments. Applications are invited from the candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following posts in various Offices under the control of Directorate General of Law and Human Rights Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Applications are invited for the below posts: –
- Computer Operator (BPS-16) Age: 20 to 32 years
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11) Age: 18 to 30 years
- Driver (BPS-6) Age: 18 to 40 years
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03) Age: 18 to 40 years
- Chowkidar (BPS-03) Age: 18 to 40 years
Terms and Conditions
- For KP Jobs applicants are advised to submit application on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Copy of valid driving license and Character Certificate, addressed to the Director General for Law & Human Rights, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa within one month of the advertisement.
- Employees of Government, Semi Government organizations are required to apply through proper channel.
- Applications should be complete in all respect. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- All the appointments will be made in accordance with the APT rules and regulations specified by the provincial government.
- Upper age limit shall be considered by the last date of submission of application. Relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed as per government policy.
- List of short listed candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the office after the fixation of date for test/interview.
- Candidates are required to bring the original docs at the time of Interview and No TA/DA will be given for the Interview.
- The appointing authority reserves the rights to decrease/increase the number of posts or cancel the recruitment process.
- 02% Disable, 5% Minority & 10% Female quota, shall be given as per government policy.
- The candidates for driver post shall go through driving test as well as practical mechanical test before qualifying for the post.
Web Address: www.dgipr.kpdata.gov.pk
Directorate General of Law & Human Rights Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar Plot No. 21, Sector B-2, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar Phone: 091- 9217203, 9217204