KP IT Board Jobs 2020 – Govt of KPK
KP IT Board Jobs 2020 – Govt of KPK. KP Information Technology Board (KPITB), is a public sector self decision making organization entrusted to accelerate growth in the Information and Communication Technology and ICT enabled services sector, KP IT Board invites applications from eligible candidates for the following project- based posts on fixed pay and project based contract under the grant for the digital program entitled ‘Digital Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’ funded by MDTF (Multi Donor Trust Fund) and administered by the World Bank:-
- Finance & Accounts Officer (BPS-17)
- Female Project Coordinator for Gender Inclusive Durshal (BPS-17)
How to Apply
- Interested individuals may visit www.kpitb.gov.pk/careers for further details, and apply online.
- Candidates must completely fill the online application form and upload prerequisite documents.
- The last date for submission of applications is 28th July 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- Applicants required to make correct and complete and to the point entries in the application form, which can be documentary proved.
- Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned.
- If current working exp is not available, the candidates must attach NOC with the details of employment.
- Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ incomplete or unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The authority reserve the right to dismiss / reject or cancel any application or fill more or less or not to fill any than the advertised positions by giving any reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
- KP IT Board provides equal opportunity of employment and does not discriminate on any base of color, race, gender, religion or kind of disability.