Islamia University Bahawalpur Jobs 2020 Advertisement
Islamia University Bahawalpur invite application for the following posts: –
- Deputy Director (IT) (BPS-18)
- System Analyst (BPS-18)
- Network Administrator (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (IT) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Network Administrator (BPS-16)
- Laboratory Assistant (IT) (BPS-07)
How to Apply
- All candidates may apply online through IUB website eportal.iub.edu.pk till 04.08.2020 i.e. last date for submission of online applications, followed by submission of hard copy of duly signed online application form along with attested copies (one each) of recent Passport Size Photograph / CNIC / Domicile / Educational Testimonials (Matric onwards) / Experience Certificates and one copy of the online challan (non-refundable) generated by online job application system for the above mentioned posts, via Registered Mail through Pakistan Post / Courier Service, to the following address.
- Office of the Assistant Registrar (HR-E), Room No. 103, First Floor, Abbasia Campus, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
- One hard copy of the online application form alongwith all requisite documents as mentioned at Sr. No. 1 (i) above, hould reach latest by 04.08.2020. i.e. three days after the closing date of applying online.
- Candidates should fill in online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on the Islamia University of Bahawalpur website eportal.lub.edu.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates tilt the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE
will not be accepted.
- The experience as part time, honorary / self-employed and voluntary / apprentice / internee will not be considered / counted as relevant experience.
- Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate applications, as well as paid separate online hallan.
- IUB employees willing to apply are directed to submit their hard copy of online application form alongwith all requisite documents as mention above at Sr. No. 1(i) by the due date, through proper channel.
- Candidates already in service of a Government / Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous body must submit a copy of NOC alongwith online application form by the due date, otherwise their applications shall not be entertained.
- Candidates already applied for the posts tabulated above at Sr. No. 2,3,5 & 6 against advertisement IPB-263, dated 11.03.2020 may not apply as afresh.
- The relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per rules and discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The University reserves the rights to fill or not fill the vacancies.
- To consider the candidates for posting in any Campus of the University as per the organizational need(s).
Address: Registrar, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Abbasia Campus, Bahawalpur, Phone: 092 62 9250235