Cabinet Secretariat Jobs by Government of Pakistan
Cabinet Secretariat Jobs
Cabinet Secretariat Jobs by Government of Pakistan for the Poverty Alleviation and Social Safety Division, Cabinet Secretariat, Government of Pakistan intends to hire the services of the following professionals having relevant qualifications and experience from recognized universities on contractual basis under the PSDP project titled “Tahafuz Pilot Project” a technology enabled precision safety net. Interested candidates may apply for the following posts to be filled purely on contract basis. Applications are invited for the following posts: –
- Operation Manager/ Team Leader
- Master’s/ M.Phil. Ph.D. degree from a recognized University / Institute in Management Science, Public administration or Public Health
- At least 12 years’ relevant experience in social inclusion & financing within a company, hospital or an organization of similar kind with master’s degrees.
- Experience of running independent development project Candidates with a PMP will be given preference.
- Research Officer/ Statistician
- University degree (masters) from a recognized university/ institute in statistics or mathematics
- At least 05 years of progressively advanced work experience in statistical modelling and data collection/ collation.
- The ideal candidate will have core expertise in STATA/ SPSS or any other statistical software. The skill will be tested during the interview process.
- Application forms for the above mentioned positions can be downloaded from the PASS Division website: https://www.pass.gov.pk
- Interested candidates should apply on prescribed application within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement to the address given below along with CV/ Resume, attested copies of all educational/experiences certificates, recent photograph and CNIC.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview
- Candidates shall specify additional qualification additional experience which can be given due advantage.
- The candidates serving in Government, Semi Government or Autonomous institutions should route their application through the proper channel
- The Division reserves the right to not fill any position depending upon the needs
- Incomplete & applications received after due date will not and must not be entertained.
- Landline, Telephone, Mobile Number, Postal and Email addresses must be written on the Application form.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview
The advertisement is published in Daily Express Newspaper on 5th July, 2020 and last date to submit application is 20th July, 2020. Download your Application Form from the Website and send it to the Cabinet Secretariat.